Greetings!

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

LeprechaunLily

43, female

Royal

† Content Creator †

Greetings!

from LeprechaunLily on 05/16/2019 02:03 PM

Hello! I have been teaching Serbian (and Balkans region) cooking courses for a while.
The cuisine here is very versatile and influenced by many other European cuisines, but also hearty and with irresistible style.
So, if you really like or are interested in sarma, gibanica, čorbast pasulj (or prebranac), paprikaš, gulaš, musaka, ćevapi, pljeskavice, karađorđeve šnicle, riblja čorba, ajvar, and so many more tasty dishes, or even the traditional Serbian eating habits, like why Ruska salata is not really Russian and why is it a part of every celebration here or how to make the Slava "cake" even though it is not really a cake - and want to know how to make all those delicious meals, I am very happy to share family recipes, and talk about how they are different in different regions in Serbia (and why).

Follow me, and let's start the culinary adventure!a.png

Koiai_Designs

46, female

Royal

† Content Creator † † Sponsor † † Ambassador †

Re: Greetings!

from Koiai_Designs on 05/16/2019 06:26 PM

Yes please! I love food and love learning about different cultures! Please do start your lessons ♥ I look forward to learning, chef LeprechaunLily!

KoiAi Designs | S.O.M. ex-Graphics Design Partner
ex-Moderator | Affiliate | Content Creator | Sponsor | Site Ambassador

RereRini

54, female

Royal

† Moderator † † Content Creator † † Sponsor † † Ambassador †

from RereRini on 05/18/2019 10:35 AM

I love sarma, in Northern Greece they use the same name!  Sarmades or yaprakia.

Dix Love,

RereRini

LeprechaunLily

43, female

Royal

† Content Creator †

from LeprechaunLily on 05/18/2019 05:44 PM

We can try to switch once, I make the Greek version and you make the Serbian one :).

« Back to forum