[New Aristocrats: Exclusive Interview for Sanctuary of Mana] 2015

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

54, male

[New Aristocrats: Exclusive Interview for Sanctuary of Mana] 2015

from admin on 05/13/2019 10:09 AM

This was originally posted at Admins old Medium here.

Sanctuary of Mana leads it self off hiatus slowly and comes to you with its first for 2015 interview, of the band of New Aristocrats. Lets let them introduce themselves and speak to our friends and followers about their inspirations and plans.

— Previously called Knight Time and Knight and Day, the New Aristocrats are a freestyle music project from Hollywood with members coming from Britain and Spain —

Currently N.A. are consisting of how many members and which are they?
Crown Prince: "Hello, Thank you for this interview. My original concept for the group was 4 members, but at the moment we are 3: the Countess, the Marquise, and I. Since my original concept for the group was 4 members, as you see in our videos, we are looking to add a new member."

The Countess

the countess / new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

The Marquise

the marquise/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

The Crown Prince

the crown prince/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

What's your agency today?

Crown Prince: "We are independent. Do you know a manager or booking agent?
-ehehe maybe!! (笑)

What was the initial project?
Crown Prince: "My first project was Mushi Mushi in Los Angeles, with Steven T Easter. My second project was Knight Time with A&M/Vendetta Records and Knight & Day with Rhino Records in Hollywood. My third project was DJ Kent and MC Lewis in Switzerland.
And, today, in three countries, we are the New Aristocrats.

mushi mushi/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

knight time/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

dj kent and mc lewis/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

uh oh we would like to see some pictures from the previous projects! Maybe you can share some more on your facebook, along with this Interview right? So lets go on..

What inspired N.A. to turn into a beautiful musical Group?

CROWN PRINCE: "80s culture and especially the French and Italian cultures. Since I speak several languages and one of my degrees is in Teaching French as a Foreign Language, it is natural for me to incorporate my cultural studies into this project.

How long are you actually , active?

CROWN PRINCE: "I started writing new songs for this project in December 2007, but as a band we have been active since 2011 when I remade "Two of Hearts" and walked the red carpet at the American Music Awards.

american music awards/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015
[info: The 35th American Music Awards was held in 2007 in Nokia Theater, Los Angeles California]

Who is the Man behind the aristocratic hat?

CROWN PRINCE: "That is I."
-oh someone wishes to remain mysterious i assume!! (笑)

"I've Been Watching You", excuse me if i am wrong, but it has been released also in USA and Japan, right?

CROWN PRINCE: "Yes, it was released as my earlier band Knight Time on A&M Records and Knight & Day on Rhino Records. "I've Been Watching You" was also featured in a comedy movie called Assault of the killer Bimbos. We have remade "I've Been Watching You" as the New Aristocrats. You can see it on our Youtube, Soundcloud, and MySpace.

assault of the killer bimbos poster/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

I've been watching you/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015
[info: You can find and listen to the original Vinyls at Discoqs also.]

How is Visual Kei affecting you, if you think it does so?

CROWN PRINCE: "We especially like the 18th and 19th-century French aristocratic aspects of your Japanese Visual Kei bands such as Moi Dix Mois and Versailles. We also really like the 19th-century British and German gothic and 80s British and American glam aspects of many of your Japanese Visual Kei bands. We really love your Japanese Visual Kei hair styles! They are exciting and beautiful!"

COUNTESS: "I love watching Japanese Anime and reading Japanese Manga. In Anime there is usually a Visual Kei character. Anima has been my window to the Japanese culture and your Visual Kei and Lolita fashion subcultures. I also draw. Here are a few of my drawings."

countess drawing 1/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

countess drawing 2/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

Oh thats sweet of you, thank you very much! So...
Do N.A have any favorite bands from Japan that they look on to?

CROWN PRINCE: "Yes, Moi Dix Mois.

- oh thats awesome, this community is specially dedicated to Mana himself!

mana/new aristocrats/interview for sanctuary of mana/2015

What do N.A love doing in their free time?

COUNTESS: I like singing, dancing, roller skating, and wearing 80's-style fashion and visual kei/lolita fashion.

MARQUISE: I like singing, dancing, going out with my friends, and anything 80s.

CROWN PRINCE: I like traveling, reading books, especially foreign literature, and speaking foreign languages to people from other cultures. I also like wearing anything 80s.

Each of you, which is your most favorite song from N.A?

COUNTESS: My favorites are the "First Time" and "Two Of Hearts," "First Time" because it is very 80s and "Two Of Hearts" because it is sexy.

MARQUISE: My favorite is "I've Been Watching You."

Sanctuary of Mana has a special preference to You and I, enjoy!

CROWN PRINCE: "That's funny! The "First Time", "Two Of Hearts," and "I've Been Watching You" are our most 80's sounding songs. The ladies definitely like the 80s. I like all our songs, the Old School ones as well as the New School ones. It depends on my mood.

Who writes the lyrics and music?

CROWN PRINCE: I do. Some of my pre-New Aristocrats songs, however, I wrote with other artists, writers and producers such as Steven T Easter, MC Lewis, and J. Mitchell, the writer of "Two Of Hearts."

Who is responsible for your visual style?

CROWN PRINCE: "I am. The ladies, however, add their own touch of feminine 80's glam and visual kei to our aristocratic style with their own hairstyles and hair colors.

Which are your inspirations?

CROWN PRINCE: Neoclassical 18th-century France and Italy as well as the 1980s.

COUNTESS: Japanese Anime and Manga and the 80s.

MARQUISE: The 80s. ;)

-So..Manga x 80s... Such an original point of view! (笑)

What are N.A working on right now?

MARQUISE: We are perfecting the choreography of our 12-song live show.

CROWN PRINCE: I am working on new songs for the group. And since two TV casting shows have invited us to audition, we are preparing for these performances as well.

Where have you performed live till now and which one was your favorite?

CROWN PRINCE: We have played lots of clubs. One of my favorite shows was the water amusement park Aquopolis in Madrid, Spain. It felt like being on vacation.
The photoshoot at the Madrid Amusement Park, Parque de Atracciones, also felt like being on vacation.

I loved the show at the discotheque Joy Eslava in the centre of Madrid. I would have to say that is my favorite show up to know. It was amazing! It looks like an 18th-century aristocratic opera house. The music videos to "Can't Wait" that we filmed at Warner Brothers Park, Parque Warner, in Madrid were also very exciting to make there!

MARQUISE: My favourite show was Joy Eslava. It is so beautiful. :)

N.A are currently searching for new members. What kind of musicians you are looking to recruit?

CROWN PRINCE: Since the songs I write are made for multiple singers and my original concept for this group is 4 members, we are looking to add a new member. Do you know a singer who can dance? We are also looking for dancers and musicians for our live shows to make our show very spectacular.

What inspirational message have New Aristocrats for their fans and their new friends?

COUNTESS: We would like to bring back the uniqueness of 80s culture, the great 80s-style music and wild fashion. It is eccentric, diverse, wild, and unique. it was a time when individuality was greater than conformism, people felt free to express themselves without worrying about people judging them.

MARQUISE: We like to be creative, and we would like to bring something new and unique to this world.

CROWN PRINCE: We would like to bring back the the social freedoms that people enjoyed in 80's culture. The 80's were a time when being normal was boring and being different was cool! Conformism was out. People enjoyed and respected each others individuality and uniqueness. That is tolerance. Making everyone the same through conformism is not tolerance, nor is it respect for the individual.
We are inclusive; we include different people from different cultures. We learn from other peoples from far away lands. As our band name, the "New Aristocrats," implies, we unite the beauty of the past with the cool, jamming present to create the awesome and unique "New"; hence, the name "New Aristocrats." With us the past is united with the present. Time is one, people are one. To quote French writer Alexandre Dumas from his book The Three Musketeers: "Un pour tous, tous pour un! One for all, and all for one!"

COUNTESS: 1 group, 3 members from different places, and 1 mysterious show behind masks.

MARQUISE: You wish to discover it?

CROWN PRINCE: Then, enter our magical world with your own symbolic imaginary mask.
Thank you for this interview.
COUNTESS, MARQUISE, CROWN PRINCE ALL TOGETHER: Arigato! Merci. Thank you. Bye!

New Aristocrats thank you for the Honor you did to our community! Hopefully we will manage to have you again with us!

[ info:Sanctuary of Mana, friends, follow New Aristocrats on their Social Accounts on Twitter (twitter.com /New_Aristocrats), also on Facebook //www.facebook.com/NewAristocrats ), & Subscribe on their Youtube account youtube.com/user/NewAristocrats) , Sound Cloud soundcloud.com/newaristocrats/tracks) And MySpace!!! myspace.com /newaristocrats) ]

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Sanctuary wants to Thank you for the support all around the Globe. Do not reproduce without permission, all rights reserved by New Aristocrats and Sanctuary of Mana.

news:
New Aristocrats and Sanctuary will meet again, 5 years after for an up-to-date long talk! Please wait for it!

Reply Edited on 05/13/2019 10:19 AM.

Koiai_Designs

46, female

Royal

† Content Creator † † Sponsor † † Ambassador †

Re: [New Aristocrats: Exclusive Interview for Sanctuary of Mana] 2015

from Koiai_Designs on 05/14/2019 06:09 AM

Your interviews are so well done. I have missed them. We need to have many more. I could read you interviewing a madman and be absolutely happy! 

KoiAi Designs | S.O.M. ex-Graphics Design Partner
ex-Moderator | Affiliate | Content Creator | Sponsor | Site Ambassador

« Back to forum