Metalinangelo and Sanctuary of Mana interview with the Crown Prince and Baroness of the New Aristocrats 2019

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

54, male

Metalinangelo and Sanctuary of Mana interview with the Crown Prince and Baroness of the New Aristocrats 2019

from admin on 06/10/2019 05:28 PM

Part 1: Introduction

detrasdesktop.jpg
New Line Up of New Aristocrats

M: It's been since 2015, i am shook about how fast time flies and happy at the same time that we meet again!

~Crown Prince: Hi! I'm also very happy to see and talk to you again.

M: Let's remember some of your older material!

M: So, i see drastic changes in New Aristocrats. What happened!? What's your music style now? Which other musicians have you cooperated with?
~Crown Prince: In 2017, I changed the band's music style from 80's freestyle pop-dance to 80's glam-gothic rock. In 2018, I took the Baroness into the band as singer and pianist, and together we have already released two EPs: Make Out, Make Love and Make Out Make Love (Glam Versions). Make Out Make Love (Glam Versions) is our current release because we like it better.

1_wE0jER0YT-EfZ7BA0f4VPA.jpeg
Old Line Up of New Aristocrats

M: Would the Baroness introduce herself to us? Who were you, who are you and who do you aspire to become? Feel free to share with us some of your favorite artists?

~Baroness: Hi! Thank you for inviting us.

Baroness_with_mic_1.jpg

M: Well the Honor is All mine! Please Go ahead.

~ Baroness: Well, I'm from Russia, but I live in Madrid, Spain. Before moving to Spain, I was working on a Ph D. I am also a pianist and a dancer. Music is an important part of my life. Although I am young, my musical influences are "old school"; for example, Alice Cooper, Kiss, WASP; Whitesnake, Judas Priest, Marilyn Manson, Scorpions, John 5, Buckethead, Steve Vai whom I met twice, Megadeath, Rainbow, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rammstein, Tarja Turunen, Lita Ford, and Vixen, and as a pianist Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. On our album for 2019 I have been introducing classical piano into the songs.

M: Meeting Steve Vai twice makes me so jealous!

. . .

M: What about the old members? Do you keep in touch with them?
~Crown Prince: Yes, I am still in contact with the Marquise and Countess. They left music to work on their master's degree, which they have both obtained. And the Countess is, actually, working on her second master's degree.

M: That's some good news here. Good Luck from S.o.M!

. . .

M: I have also noticed that the crown prince has gotten rid of his famous mask! I remember you had been quite secretive! Has this changed?
~Crown Prince: Thank you. That's funny. I like to change and develop my style, but since people like my mysterious Venetian mask, I think I am going to use it again from time to time.

M: That mask was iconic. But The change is more than drastic in your appearence and sound. What is your inspiration now, 4 years after our last talk?
~Crown Prince: My inspiration is my wife, the Baroness of the New Aristocrats, we got married in December 2018. You can see our wedding in Denmark on German national TV, channel 1 Das Erste ARD on the program called "Europamagazin." It is online, today, at https://www.daserste.de/information/politik-weltgeschehen/europamagazin/videos/daenemark-heiratsparadies-video-100.html
This link to the wedding is also on our website's home page www.NewAristocrats.com.

M: I was not aware of that! Congratulations guys! 

. . . 

M: Have you thought of actually doing covers of other songs and release them?
~Crown Prince: No, we don't like covers because there is in many cases very little creative work involved. Many singers sing over karaokes, or they or their musicians copy what has already been played and sung. The original songwriter was the person who created the song and he or she often gets little or no credit for it. The singer who didn't write the song most often gets the credit for the cover song when he or she actually did nothing to write or compose the song. That is not fair. We like being creative and write our own songs. It is more difficult to write one's own songs; we enjoy the process and the result.

M: Does Crown Prince still write the music and the lyrics? Tell us more about Make Out. Make Love.
~Crown Prince: I wrote the music and lyrics to our two EP-albums releases in 2018 "Make Out, Make Love" and "Make Out, Make Love (Glam Versions)." The digital downloads are available and for sale on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, YouTube, Youtube Music, Yandex Music, Deezer, Pandora Music, SoundCloud, Tidal, and BandCamp. The physical CD with photos is for sale on our website at www.NewAristocrats.com It includes five songs: 1. "Get It On (Gothic Glam Versions)". 2. "Hot Love (80's Glam Mix)" 3. "Sex Me Up (Video Version)" 4. "I Love You (Gothic Glam Mix)" and 5. "Feel Good (Funky Freestyle Mix)" and two music videos; 1) "Sex Me Up (Video Version)" and 2) "Get It On (Gothic Glam versions)". For our 2019 album release we are writing the songs together, and the Baroness has begun to write a music sheet for it.

M: Baroness, please tell us about one happy Moment as a new aristocrat and a sad moment too. What events have you participated as N.A till now?
~Baroness: Some NA events I have already participated in are the recording and the releasing of the two Make Out, Make Love EPs, the filming of the music videos to "Sex Me Up (Video Version)" and "Get It On (gothic Glam Mix)", the CD Baby and Berklee College of Music DIY Musician Conference Europe 2019 in Valencia, Spain, and the 2-hour radio interview on Spanish national radio at the radio station Radio Inter in Madrid, Spain. RadioInter.es May 3, 2019

C134CBB7-2800-4B7A-8048-087FE0DD7028.jpg

M: Then i will assume every moment with your husband is happy! But What are you planning as a band right now?
~Crown Prince: Well, at the moment, we are writing the songs for our next album, we are planning an official music video for "Get It On (Gothic Glam Mix)"; and, at the end of June, we have a photoshoot to take pictures of us wearing some of our new merchandise, new fashion accessories dnd jewellery that we sell on our website and in record stores. We have opened our own New Aristocrats online shop with music and fashion merchandising: music, fashion, accessories and jewellery at www.NewAristocrats.com.

M: You can support New Aristocrats by purchasing straight from the eshop,  here. The Crown is my personal favorite!

Part 2. Fashion and Style

M: So, as always, I love putting small challenges to those i interview so let me ask you this. Would Moi meme Moitie fit your style now or in the future? 
~Crown Prince: Yes. Since we are always developing our style, French-influenced Japanese visual kei such as "Moi même Moitié," would definitely fit us.

M: Who makes your costumes? What's the idea behind them and the inspiration.
~Crown Prince and Baroness: During our travels, we visit gothic-visual kei music-fashion and jewellery specialty shops and designer fashion brands from around the world and mix it all into a unique style. At the moment, our fashion is a unique collection of historical and futuristic gothic and visual kei fashion and jewellery from around the world. At the moment we sell some of it at www.NewAristocrats.com.

M: Baroness, are you aware of Gothic Lolita fashion? Are you aware of Moi meme Moitie?
~Baroness: Yes, I am aware of Gothic Lolita fashion. I like it if it doesn't look childish. I want to look like a lady, not a little girl. I didn't know about Moi même Moitié until the Crown Prince told me about it. I have looked at it closely, and I think it is great.

M: Childish is a word i hear from many that are not into Lolita fashion but rest assured that is far from it and it's the most expressive way for an individual to develop themselves! Meanwhile, You were both given to check, the official site which includes a lot of items currently being sold and promoted. Please choose  some items each of you, that you would combine with your current style.
~Baroness: Items that I would choose are the blue necklace and the blue bag. It is the style of bag that I usually use.

M: The blue bag is already extremely popular if i may add! As for the necklace i already picture you wearing it.And you sir?

~Crown Prince: I would choose the Moi-même-Moitié pillow case and the Alchemy phone case.

M: Everyone, you can find the items New Aristocrats chose, in the official site of Moi meme Moitie and of course, if shopping from outside of Japan on Wunderwelt Fleur site.

M: What's your opinion about the punk fashion?
~Crown Prince: Punk fashion—I love it, especial glam punk and goth punk.

M: How far can you challenge yourself when it comes to fashion? What's your most complicated costume?
~Crown Prince: As a challenge, well, I pushed the envelop by wearing a black corset, a black loin cloth, and black leather knee-high boots.

Crown_Prince_in_corset.jpg

M: Uh Oh Allow me to share this one too from your website:

M: What other gothic Brands are you aware of and maybe, wear?
~Crown Prince: We are aware of many gothic fashion brands, and we have bought many gothic outfits from them. But since these brands aren't sponsoring us, we won't mention them. If they want us to advertise for them, then they can sponsor us or they could at least share the photos of us wearing their outfits on their social media pages when we post and tag the brands.

M: Is there a brand that you would love if they sponsored you?
~Crown Prince: Oh, yes indeed—Moi même Moitié of course! We would love it if Moi même Moitié would sponsor us. That would be fun! Depending on the brand, we may also be open to other brands.

M: (laughs) well , we just made sure for this to be heard out there.

Part 3. Social Aristocrats

M. How easy or difficult is to maintain a constant presence at social media. Is someone managing your accounts? Are you interested in hiring someone to do so if not?
~Crown Prince: It's a lot of work managing so many online accounts these days. One has to keep at it every single day and on some days even several times a day. Hiring someone to manage the accounts sounds like a good idea. Do you manage accounts for people in music and fashion? ;)))

M: Am i ? i don't know maybe if not busy enough already!!

M: Any special hashtags you use to keep track of your activity online?
~Crown Prince: Yes, we use special hashtags like #NewAristocrats of course.
We also use hashtags like #VisualKei #VKei #80sNeverDie #80sgoth #manasama #goths

M: 80s will never die that's for sure (laughs)

M: Please  before we close this, leave a message for the Devotees of Sanctuary of Mana.
~Crown Prince: For the Devotees of the Sanctuary of Mana: You are fabulous, keep up your great enthusiasm and wonderful support of the Sanctuary of Mana. Thumbs up!

M: Thank you So Much Sir!
. . . 

M: Last but not least, Where can we find New Aristocrats?
~Your listeners and readers can find and contact us at www.NewAristocrats.com and on social media, such as YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Deezer, Pandora Music, BandCamp, SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, all at @NewAristocrats.

M: Everyone! Take a look at the newest works of New Aristocrats below and subscribe to their Channel!

"Sex Me Up (Video Version)" 

"Get It On Gothic Glam Mix"

Make Out, Make Love (Glam Versions) EP YouTube Playlist 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2SX0QJBiI&list=PLzrFfFTyU-W3sNZ48U82ABUt4KhGP2cZz

Since you reached the bottom of this interesting interview i want to thank you for being here supporting this community and thank New Aristocrats once more for the trust and the support. You can find our first interview in the very same topic here so go check it out, was equally interesting. Leave a comment below too!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For more exclusive content and giveaways, sign up today or add us on Amino, ''Sanctuary of Mana Salon''.

Have a fantastic new Week.

Reply Edited on 06/10/2019 05:50 PM.

HIDEZOU.fan...

46, male

Re: Metalinangelo and Sanctuary of Mana interview with the Crown Prince and Baroness of the New Aristocrats 2019

from HIDEZOU.fanpage on 06/10/2019 06:49 PM

Wonderful interview! Pleased to see their music has taken a different turn in the last few years. Congratulations on the wedding of Crown Prince and the lovely Baroness. 

HIDE-ZOU Gt. D? 

Koiai_Designs

46, female

Royal

† Content Creator † † Sponsor † † Ambassador †

Re: Metalinangelo and Sanctuary of Mana interview with the Crown Prince and Baroness of the New Aristocrats 2019

from Koiai_Designs on 06/10/2019 07:15 PM

Fantastic interview! Well done! I look forward to more interviews!

KoiAi Designs | S.O.M. ex-Graphics Design Partner
ex-Moderator | Affiliate | Content Creator | Sponsor | Site Ambassador

Grace_of_Venus

45, male

† Ambassador †

from Grace_of_Venus on 06/11/2019 11:16 AM

The baroness is so beautiful and sweet! Good Luck to your works!

GRACE OF VENUS | Sanctuary of Mana Ambassador | GoV community admin

fabulous

40, male

from fabulous on 06/11/2019 11:24 AM

Petition for NEW ARISTOCRATS to join SoM as VIP! 

Kaya La Blanche

« Back to forum